Shortened week this week and what did we accomplish? Lots!
- I did my first screencast EVER. That was fun, but you can hear people talking in the background. It’s posted up on the Basie Blog
- Have a better understanding of the code structure and can make small modifications to test things on my own without bothering the guys too much.
- Read code reviews just so I can get a feeling of what’s expected and what’s considered good/bad code.
- Closed pretty much all the mail tickets in the Basie Summer project. Yay! Actually, the last thing was waiting on some code from Florian. He finished that so I started looking at it and basing the mail hiding system on that. Turns out there’s a bug in it and also Eran started on the mail app anyways. That was a little disappointing. But I’m looking at the Wiki app to try and fix that bug for now. Yay! Otherwise, the Wiki is done. Yay!
- Met with OLM team about the source browser. That was lots of fun to design the code structure and see what they need compared to what we need now and in the future. Very interesting ideas thrown out there.
- Did some usability testing for OLM team. I got to play around on their test system. Found a few bugs, gave them some suggestions to make it more usable. All-in-all lots of fun and they seemed to really appreciate it, which was nice. My comments are on their site Wiki page.
Time for weekend of…not sure what i’m doing. Hopefully something interesting OR some relaxation. Either or is fine by me.